2e: Twice-Exceptional Newsletter is a bi-monthly electronic publication started in 2003. Its mission is to promote understanding of twice-exceptional children and what they need to reach their potential. Our audience includes parents, educators, advocates, medical/mental health professionals, and others who help 2e kids reach their potential.
The features you'll find in 2e Newsletter include:
- Articles on giftedness, learning differences, and the combination of the two
- Profiles of experts, organizations, and resources for 2e children
- Columns that offer insight into living and working with twice-exceptional children
- Research findings, trends, news and events
- Conference coverage
- Book reviews and recommendations
- Quotes that offer insight into who these children are and what they have the potential to be.
See what you've been missing in our past issues.